Saturday 8 March 2014

B+W Block repeat pattern

Block Repeat Pattern

I started to create this simple black and white block repeat pattern using my mark making sheet by firstly changing the 'image size' to a little smaller, I then defined the pattern (edit- define pattern) I then made a new page and made sure it was on international paper and I set it to an A3 size. Lastly to actually make it repeat, go edit- fill and then I selected my pattern from the list.
Overall I feel I found this task quite simple to carry out and feel I could easily do it again on my own at a later date! Although this pattern is very 'Bauhaus' I don't feel it's really the pattern I would like on my garment, I would prefer the pattern to be less busy and more structured and also this pattern doesn't fit together very seamlessly wich also let's it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment